Allgood Electric has a team of licensed and insured electricians in San Antonio TX. We will quote a price before any work is done, and explain what needs to be done in plain and simple terms.
Allgood Electric serves the electrical needs of the San Antonio and Bexar County area.
Our Popular Services
Allgood Electric can upgrade your electrical service panel to ensure safe and uninterrupted energy flow in your home or business.
You might need to update your electrical service panel if:
- Updating a home with old connections
- Installing new appliances or large machines
- Building a home entertainment system
- Dimming of lights while multiple appliances are on
- Lack of power at some outlets
Signs that you need a rewiring
- Your current wiring and plugs are 40 years old and can pose fire risks
- Some outlets no longer work or dim when other appliances are on
- Your plugs are two pronged and do not have a ground wire
- Some outlets and switches will shock you when turned on or plugged in
- You lack outlets to plug in necessities
Fuse boxes are an older form of energy distribution, but they are outdated and lack the supply of parts for repairs. If your service panel has circular fuses instead of circuit breakers, you should upgrade.
Consider updating your fuse box if:
- Rust or burn marks are on a fuse
- Parts of your building are without power
- Dimming when appliances are running simultaneously
Why Hire Allgood Electric?
All of our electricians are licensed and insured in the state of Texas.
We will give you project updates and let you know when we are on the way to your home.
We will quote a price before any work is done.
All of our electricians are courteous, clean, and can explain every step of the electrical project.
We have your safety in mind. We will never jeopardize your safety for the sake of profit.
About Troy Allgood
My name Is Troy Allgood and I am the owner of Allgood Electric. Since 2004, our team of electricians have worked hard to keep the San Antonio & Bexar County area wired safely. I started my career in electrical services as a high school electrician’s helper.
I attended Sam Houston State University (82′), also working as an electrician part time. I left the University for a while to work full time for an electrical contractor for several years.
I returned to SHSU as a licensed Journeyman electrician and got a job working for the University as a Maintenance Electrician. I finished my coursework at SHSU with a BBA in General Business Administration and received my first Electrical Masters License with the City of Huntsville, TX.